Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New arrival from Camp914, How does Craig find these cars?
skline
post May 22 2006, 04:01 PM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

I just took delivery of a car for a PPI and delivery to the port for shipping to Australia, a 1974 914 from Camp914. It's a very nice car from what I have seen so far. Not perfect but not very far from being an extremely nice car. I took it for a quick drive around the block and it runs quite well. The batteries in my camera went dead so I will take more when they recharge but here are a few of the ones I took so far. I will do a complete PPI on it today and tomorrow to check everything out including a compression and leak down. What I have found so far is the trans shifts very nice, the second gear syncros are not too bad, if you drive it normal, it is fine however it will grind going into second if you accelerate hard going in but it's not bad at all. The power is very good in all gears and does not smoke at all. I will check it out more later today and tomorrow. It handles pretty good too considering there are no sway bars and Boge shocks.

Where do you find all these great cars Craig?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
skline   New arrival from Camp914   May 22 2006, 04:01 PM
Aaron Cox   nice looking car scott. maybe you should ship the ...   May 22 2006, 04:18 PM
Joe Sharp   He has a list and he checks it twice and he knows...   May 22 2006, 04:45 PM
pete-stevers   next car i buy...i will be checking craigs invento...   May 22 2006, 04:48 PM
skline   I cant believe there are more replies to this thre...   May 22 2006, 07:31 PM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:41 AM