Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LOL. "When will your car be done?", how do you answer??
shoguneagle
post May 28 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #41

shoguneagle

Group: Members
Member No.: 84
Region Association: Northern California

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "DONE"?????

It is still sitting on flat tires on the trailer; has not made the jack stands yet. I always thought it had to set on jack stands for at least two years.

Kinda "pushing things" if I break the cardinal rule of not letting the 914 set on the jack stands for at least two years. HA!HA!HA!

Seriously, picking up final parts this coming weekend at Parts Heaven (complete 3.2 Carrera engine) along with some other parts bought via the 914 Club (The First Source). I will work on the body this summer replacing some rusted areas, treating the entire bottom with Por-15 and metal etch, mounting suspensions, modifying the brakes, engine mount, wiring, etc. I think I will go take a "knap". The foregoing has made me tired.

Steve Hurt
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
balljoint
post May 28 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #42

914 Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,897
Region Association: None

What? Finish it? Why? That would ruin one heck of a conversation piece in the garage here. Okay fine Mom, since I have moved out I guess the car will have to as well, and then you can have your parking space back.....sheesh.

That is how it was. This summer it is more like this.............(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Of course, I have some new rear shocks to install and I need some new springs and.................
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 08:30 PM