Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> what did you get done on your teener so far...., this weekend. is teener weekend.
Aaron Cox
post May 27 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #1

Professional Lawn Dart

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 219
Region Association: Southern California

today:
**pulled the rebuilt carbs. replaced the cold start mech that we pulled that made it run ungodly rich....

** drained the "gas-o-oil", the oil that got diluted from the super rich condition...

** played with spunone velocity stacks, CAD'd up a drawing for the base plates that i need to have made....

** fished out valve removal tool for brando.... so he can lap valves and whatnot....

** applied team narp sticker...

** getting ready for solid black window brow vinyl from zois...... (need a squeegee.....)

to be continued. tomorrow... she drives
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Aaron Cox   what did you get done on your teener so far....   May 27 2006, 09:01 PM
Grimstead   I... uhhh... helpped you with the door panels O...   May 27 2006, 09:11 PM
jd74914   Well, I got my car running on Thursday. Friday I ...   May 27 2006, 09:17 PM
ChrisNPDrider   Done: changed oil and filter Half apart and will ...   May 27 2006, 09:20 PM
D1A3   Removed rear rubber bumper and backdated to earlie...   May 27 2006, 09:26 PM
grasshopper   umm..nothing.... haha..made fun of El Gringo a lit...   May 27 2006, 09:28 PM
Aaron Cox  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 10:59 AM