Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SOT: Road Trip to pick up new Teener, Where to stay en-route? 914 rescue contacts?
914rrr
post May 29 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 874
Region Association: South East States

My wife and I are flying out to CO this Friday to pick up our new(est) 914...and drive it back to TN! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

This is more of a "get home quickly" trip vs. a "scenic drive across the heartland" trip. We are planning on stopping somewhere between Kansas City MO and St. Louis MO. We were thinking about staying in Columbia MO, or there abouts. Anybody have any recommendations?

Also looking for 914 rescue contacts along the way.

Starting in the Denver area, going through St. Louis and either passing through Louisville to Knoxville/Clinton or by way of Nashville to Knoxville/Clinton.

This is a nice 914 with lots of receipts, but I'm still planning on bringing some essentials like VC gaskets, set of points, spare relays and fuses, alt. belt, fuel line, etc. Should be really interesting going through Airport Security...

Wish us luck!

Rob
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
914rrr   SOT: Road Trip to pick up new Teener   May 29 2006, 09:17 PM
TROJANMAN   Which one did you buy? let us know when you will b...   May 29 2006, 09:22 PM
914rrr  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:17 AM