Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Best 3-day weekend ever. This is what I did, 914-6 gets power.
Heeltoe914
post May 30 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,506

Had the best Three-days ever. As I said good-bye to all and closed myself into the garage. Its been 2.5 years sence I started converting my factory 6 two a 3.2 race mod motor. Its not that it took that long its just I seem to never have time to work on my own projects. So I passed on parties, works and a hot set of legs to spend 28 hrs this weekend on my car and the motor is now in. Suspension is all attached and now the interior goes to the shop.
Yes those are 16x9, and the brakes are 944 turbo, RSR front 23mm torsion and 250 rear to start. LSD and gears.
Sway bars are front Charlie bar and rear 19mm both slide adj. Front oil cooler with fan and Miron oil filter.
This is where it is now. I call her Indy sence she made me miss the race.
As you can see I dont care much about concours as much as going fast.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 02:08 AM