Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best 3-day weekend ever. This is what I did
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Heeltoe914
Had the best Three-days ever. As I said good-bye to all and closed myself into the garage. Its been 2.5 years sence I started converting my factory 6 two a 3.2 race mod motor. Its not that it took that long its just I seem to never have time to work on my own projects. So I passed on parties, works and a hot set of legs to spend 28 hrs this weekend on my car and the motor is now in. Suspension is all attached and now the interior goes to the shop.
Yes those are 16x9, and the brakes are 944 turbo, RSR front 23mm torsion and 250 rear to start. LSD and gears.
Sway bars are front Charlie bar and rear 19mm both slide adj. Front oil cooler with fan and Miron oil filter.
This is where it is now. I call her Indy sence she made me miss the race.
As you can see I dont care much about concours as much as going fast.
Aaron Cox
love the flares! similar to mine!!

rock on!!!
thesey914
More pics....that looks fabulous
Rusty
That's dead sexy....
Heeltoe914
Update for you DIY guys. Did some fitting today on rims and valance. and the MAS with MSDs air cleaner. next is the wiring of 3 VDOs 2 1/16th size in the stock fuel gauge location.and a Mallory rpm gauge with limiter. The whole in valance will be filled. front rims will be 7s and rears 9s as you can see. Also adding the upper longs reinforcment kit.
Aaron Cox
what size are thr front cooler lines? loook small (or are those the charcoal breather system...)
Heeltoe914
12, ran same size on race car for 9 years worked great. never over 210 at willow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.