Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> East Coast Cookout 2006, Sept 16, 2006 near DC
Kerrys914
post Jun 1 2006, 07:02 AM
Post #1

Dear, the parts I just sold paid for that part ;)

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif) Hey guys/gals we are getting closer to the 3rd ECC (East Coast Cookout). If you are planing on attending please send me an e-mail or post here.

If you did not get the electronic flyer sent out via e-mail a few monts back AND want to go to this event, please e-mail me and I will add you to the e-mail list.

Date: Sept 16, 2006 (Sat)
Location: Virginia (near DC, but not too close (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )

As always we are still looking for sponsors to help with the event. If you have a product that you would like to get in front of 30+ East Coast owners.. drop me an e-mail. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)

Also, shoot me some topics for the tech session you would like to see. I would like to have 2 sessions about an hour each. Topics like..One man engine drop, Type IV engine tune up, brake bleeding, front home alignment, installation of rear lid shocks..etc??

If you want an event shirt please send me an e-mail with the size, cost will be between $15-$20

This year we expect to have 20+ cars and another garage session, so send me some things you would like to see us dig into?

Cheers and see you this summer.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kerrys914   East Coast Cookout 2006   Jun 1 2006, 07:02 AM
JmuRiz   You know I'll be there, perhaps with some frie...   Jun 1 2006, 10:12 AM
zymurgist  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 07:21 AM