Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WCC 06 Pre Run, Newbie takes a drive
cassidy_bolger
post Jun 1 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,737
Region Association: None

I would like to formally introduce myself and my car to everyone. I have been dabbling on the club for a little bit while shopping for a car, and while I working out a few minor kinks in the new car. It is my first 914 after several years of plotting to aquire one, the time was finally right. It is 1973 2.0

But first off, thanks go to Craig for helping me find a nice car and being patient with my anxiety while we waited for it to arrive via truck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif)

Last weekend, the wife and I took the car on a weekend jaunt over the Cascade Range to Central Oregon and back to Portland with no problems - about 350 miles altogther. We even survived a traffic jamb with a little snow while surrounded by many large pickups and RVs on the notorious Santiam Pass.

See attached photo in front of Mt. Hood (the big white thing obscured by the clouds) from Hwy 35 and in the trees on the mountain. This will be the route for the WCC tour, I believe. Hope meet some of you there in July.
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:54 PM