Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A positive ebay experience............., I thought I'd share
East coaster
post Jun 2 2006, 06:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 487
Region Association: None

First, I have absolutely no affiliation with the seller and this is not an advertisement.

I purchased new front signal lenses on ebay back in March. The package arrived and it looked good. The lenses were wrapped in protective paper and sealed in factory (porsche) plastic bags. I was just collecting parts for my project and didn't need them right away, so they went unopened to the storage shelf.

Well, yesterday I finally got around to opening the package to mount them and one of the lenses was severly cracked and totally unusable. I thought, oh well, I'm screwed.....

but I dropped the seller a note for the hell of it and I got an immediate response stating that he would send a replacement at no charge!!

I know ebay takes quite a beating here in the garage, so I thought I'd share this positive experience......there are some good guys out there!

The seller is "foreigncarpartsonline". I'm not sure if he's a member here but if he is, thanks again!!
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
East coaster   A positive ebay experience.............   Jun 2 2006, 06:32 AM
bryanc   It's definately the 'few bad apples spoil ...   Jun 2 2006, 06:56 AM
chilli  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:20 AM