Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Car numbers, Need advice from you gurus....
jimtab
post Jun 2 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 91
Region Association: Northern California

OK so I signed up for the track day on Oct. 27th (why wouldn't I) and now I need to get the car ready for that and WCC06/ It's going to Rich next week for a look over and the routinue stuff, valve adj., bearings. brakes, etc. I am having new 205/50/15 Aenzies mounted on the Fuchs, and I'm still not sure about the AER wheels yet, the offset looks wrong. Anyway, now I've been assigned numbers by zone 7, ggr, etc. and need to get "gumballs"....so here is the question...do the vinyl numbers stay on well, can they be reused, and if so, how many times...I really don't want to keep the gumballs on...just not my style. Is a mag. gumball better and then do you put vinyl numbers on it or paint , or??? Talk to be OBwans.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
jimtab   Car numbers   Jun 2 2006, 06:43 PM
URY914   Jim, Vinyl numbers are a only one time deal. Put ...   Jun 2 2006, 07:47 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)   Jim, Magnetics are fine...as long as the back of t...   Jun 2 2006, 07:49 PM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:34 PM