Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Weekend in Waco TX, Bubbas on a travln team
spare time toys
post Jun 4 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #1

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

Some of you may remember my 14 yaer old boy is good at baseball. Last year he made it to the third cut for the US Jr. Olympic BBall squad. He now is 6'2" and 250 lbs. and this year he got on a traveling ball team. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) So dear ol Dad gets to live at work and go out of town on weekends and watch games (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Good news is a high % of guys in this league get full rides in colledge to play ball (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) He also set a new personal best for distance he smashed one 397 feet. Bad news is for the next 5 years I will not have time for my project so Im posting all of my stuff for best offer over in the forsale section. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Good news is he said if he ever gets to be a pro he will buy me a running 6 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
spare time toys   Weekend in Waco TX   Jun 4 2006, 07:59 PM
So.Cal.914   Well congratulations and condolences. 6'2...   Jun 4 2006, 11:08 PM
spare time toys  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:51 AM