Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weekend in Waco TX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Some of you may remember my 14 yaer old boy is good at baseball. Last year he made it to the third cut for the US Jr. Olympic BBall squad. He now is 6'2" and 250 lbs. and this year he got on a traveling ball team. clap56.gif So dear ol Dad gets to live at work and go out of town on weekends and watch games sad.gif Good news is a high % of guys in this league get full rides in colledge to play ball beerchug.gif He also set a new personal best for distance he smashed one 397 feet. Bad news is for the next 5 years I will not have time for my project so Im posting all of my stuff for best offer over in the forsale section. huh.gif Good news is he said if he ever gets to be a pro he will buy me a running 6 wacko.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
So.Cal.914
Well congratulations and condolences. 6'2" 250 lb's at 4teen, WOW. Good luck.
tdgray
Good thing your gonna sell your stuff... you'll need it to feed him.

Congrats on the boy... you'll never regret spending time with him
spare time toys
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jun 5 2006, 12:08 AM) *

Well congratulations and condolences. 6'2" 250 lb's at 4teen, WOW. Good luck.

It was nice when he out grew my clothes. My stuff lasts longer now that both my boys are bigger than me wacko.gif When folks ask how much they eat I tell them thier best friend is the fridge chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.