Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 on Town Lake Pkwy
sharper
post Jun 4 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 789
Region Association: South East States

I've seen this light green 914 a few times around here and was wondering if it belongs to someone on this board. Saw it pulling out of the library / church entrance on Town Lake around 6:30 today. Very nice looking 914.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 3)
Always Looking
post Jun 4 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,246

QUOTE(sharper @ Jun 4 2006, 07:31 PM) *

I've seen this light green 914 a few times around here and was wondering if it belongs to someone on this board. Saw it pulling out of the library / church entrance on Town Lake around 6:30 today. Very nice looking 914.

There may be another one soon. Thinking about coming your way (Wyngate or Summerchase). Anything I should be concerned about?
+Quote Post
sharper
post Jun 4 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 789
Region Association: South East States

There may be another one soon. Thinking about coming your way (Wyngate or Summerchase). Anything I should be concerned about?
[/quote]

Nothing to worry about in this area. I'm maybe half a mile from where you are looking and have lived here for 15 years.
+Quote Post
Always Looking
post Jun 4 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,246

[quote name='sharper' date='Jun 4 2006, 07:59 PM' post='695918']
[/quote]

Nothing to worry about in this area. I'm maybe half a mile from where you are looking and have lived here for 15 years.
[/quote]

Alright (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) can't wait to get together. Thinking August at the earliest. I'll let you know if/when I get there.

Dan
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:55 PM