Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 on Town Lake Pkwy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sharper
I've seen this light green 914 a few times around here and was wondering if it belongs to someone on this board. Saw it pulling out of the library / church entrance on Town Lake around 6:30 today. Very nice looking 914.
Always Looking
QUOTE(sharper @ Jun 4 2006, 07:31 PM) *

I've seen this light green 914 a few times around here and was wondering if it belongs to someone on this board. Saw it pulling out of the library / church entrance on Town Lake around 6:30 today. Very nice looking 914.

There may be another one soon. Thinking about coming your way (Wyngate or Summerchase). Anything I should be concerned about?
sharper
There may be another one soon. Thinking about coming your way (Wyngate or Summerchase). Anything I should be concerned about?
[/quote]

Nothing to worry about in this area. I'm maybe half a mile from where you are looking and have lived here for 15 years.
Always Looking
[quote name='sharper' date='Jun 4 2006, 07:59 PM' post='695918']
[/quote]

Nothing to worry about in this area. I'm maybe half a mile from where you are looking and have lived here for 15 years.
[/quote]

Alright clap56.gif can't wait to get together. Thinking August at the earliest. I'll let you know if/when I get there.

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.