Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> FINALLY ! Made some progress on the teener ......, been a long last 2 weekends .......
David_S
post Jun 6 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 680
Region Association: Southwest Region

Well ....wifey got ticked at me for letting the project sit for too long , friend has been riding my ass to get something done on the teener, and my little one wanted something to do with Dad. So ......I got my project back out, and all 3 of us busted ass and got the front end ready for paint. We were hoping to get the passenger compartment done and in primer last summer (I still haven't put in the sheetmetal that McMark sent me last year.....), so I guess that is where we will be starting tomorrow. I know the little guy has sure had a blast during the day, and has been sleeping like a rock at night ! Of course....I have been sleeping like a rock now too .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 01:58 AM