Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FINALLY ! Made some progress on the teener ......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
David_S
Well ....wifey got ticked at me for letting the project sit for too long , friend has been riding my ass to get something done on the teener, and my little one wanted something to do with Dad. So ......I got my project back out, and all 3 of us busted ass and got the front end ready for paint. We were hoping to get the passenger compartment done and in primer last summer (I still haven't put in the sheetmetal that McMark sent me last year.....), so I guess that is where we will be starting tomorrow. I know the little guy has sure had a blast during the day, and has been sleeping like a rock at night ! Of course....I have been sleeping like a rock now too .... aktion035.gif
nbscooters
LOOKS GREAT MANG! My mom wants her driveway back so she can park her car. My dad wants me to get rid of the roller I got, so I know what its like being pressured into these situations.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.