Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

> East Coast 914 Get Together
dcheek
post Jun 6 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,103

As you can see I am new to the 914 Club. While I've been on the web site many times in the past I've never joined because it seems that most events or gatherings are held on the West Coast. Has there been any thought or consideration to hold some type of event on the East Coast or tri-state New York metropolitan area? I know that these things a alot of work and usually one person has to step up to take the lead. There might be several other ways to get together without all work to organize such an event. Perhaps we could partner with some local events that are already scheduled??

For instance there is an All Air Cooled Gathering in Flanders NJ on September 17th sponsored by the Central Jersey VW Society (of which I'm a member). I know they would love to see a large turnout of 914's. It's held at a German Swim Club. Huge grass soccer field where the show cars a parked, swimming, club house with German Beer on tap etc, food and camping the night before. Judging is low key. Or you can just drive up and park. Any thoughts?

Dave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dcheek   East Coast 914 Get Together   Jun 6 2006, 06:51 AM
tod914   Hey Dave, I think the New England guys hold are ha...   Jun 6 2006, 07:05 AM
smontanaro   You mean, like this? http://www.914world.com/bb...   Jun 6 2006, 07:18 AM
dcheek  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 03:00 AM