Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NPC: How to sell a car on eBay, This guy has a great sense of humour
zymurgist
post Jun 6 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #1

"Ace" Mechanic

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,238
Region Association: None

I can only imagine some of the e-mails this guy got after putting this car up for auction. The responses are, as they say, priceless.

Super FORD GALAXY GHIA AUTO SILVER MPV
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lapuwali
post Jun 6 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #2

Not another one!

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,743

BTDT, more times than I care to think about.

Absolutely the worst was after I posted a car for my (then) wife, who'd set the price and was selling the car. A guy from work came round the office and started haranging me about how the price was way too high. I tried, several times, to tell him to talk to my wife, it's her car, she's selling it, not me. Deaf ears. Finally, I said, look, if you don't want to pay that much, buy a different car. This seemed to jog him enough that he realized I wasn't going negotiate the price, and then he started harassing me about how he and his wife always do everything together, and how could we call that a marriage, etc., etc... I damned near called the guy's boss to tell him to get him the hell out of my office.

I can't remember what I finally said or did to get rid of him. My wife ended up selling the car for nearly what she was asking to a nice older couple.

+Quote Post
Midtowner
post Jun 6 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #3

Ooooo!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,316
Region Association: None

LMFAO!

My favorite: "...I'm sorry but the very kind gent (Donald) who offered me a weekend with his wife (and him it would appear) I have a special message for you. The pictures you sent me of your wife did not, in all honesty help. Some of them looked more like a traffic accident than something that I might remotely find alluring." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:17 AM