Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wanted: 914 specs for CAD drawing library..., I'm going to model 914 parts...
montoya 73 2.0
post Jun 7 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Lack of consideration to others, and Selfish!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,016
Region Association: Central California

I use Autodesk Inventor at work and I've decided to draw as many Porsche 914 parts as possible. I've started for a simple reason, I can't find those plastic funnel looking pieces for the rain catch. I only have one, So I decided to model it and then have the fab shop make me two from aluminum. It took all of an hour or so, I've also modeled a Four spoke Fuch it's not to scale but looks good. I don't have one to scale too. Anyways, I'm looking for any and all tech., spec., or hand drawn detailed drawings to model. The goal is to create as many parts as possible for future use. I will of course share these with everyone if allowed to by contributing parties. I can also model parts for those who may need some done. I would just require some time as I'm doing it in my spare time. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone know if any of these parts are copyrighted and all that kind of crap. I don't need to be sued. I'm just putting together a library of parts.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
montoya 73 2.0   Wanted: 914 specs for CAD drawing library...   Jun 7 2006, 11:44 PM
McMark   From what I've seen, PCNA could give a rats as...   Jun 8 2006, 01:23 AM
Mueller   you can model 100% of the vehicle with no worries ...   Jun 8 2006, 01:30 AM
montoya 73 2.0   Cool. I guess I'll have to model the parts as ...   Jun 8 2006, 09:29 PM
Aaron Cox   i have a 6x15 5 lug fuch that could be cool to see...   Jun 8 2006, 10:08 PM
montoya 73 2.0  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:31 AM