Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> When things go BOOM
spare time toys
post Jun 10 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #1

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

I got these photos from a friend at LAX. He works for another airline who uses silver A/C (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif) They had taken a 767 out for a high power run and the High presure turbine disc let go. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) It not only took out #1 engine tih parts sliced through the belly and took out #2 also as well as opening up the wing and setting the A/C on fire. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) Just another boring day in avaition (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
spare time toys   When things go BOOM   Jun 10 2006, 04:18 PM
Mueller   that is why I never sit next to or slightly behind...   Jun 10 2006, 04:27 PM
wbergtho   I used to work at Northworst for 19 years and boy ...   Jun 10 2006, 05:20 PM
So.Cal.914   Oh that is just what I needed to see, I am leaving...   Jun 10 2006, 07:02 PM
nbscooters  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 10:10 AM