Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New 914/4 & 914/6 OEM Parts, Newly updated web site with 914 parts
DrivingSourceNW
post Jun 18 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,310

www.DrivingSourceNW.com

Good day everyone,

I have a 72 Porsche 914/4 that I'm currently in the process of restoring. It has a pure stock 1.7 with FI. I recently rebuilt the engine, had it repainted black and I'm currently working on it's Fuel Injection to get it running better.

I began Driving Source NW in 2003 in Salem Oregon, providing new Porsche auto parts to Ebay customers locally, nationally and worldwide. Driving Source NW is a mail order supplier of factory original auto parts for German, Swedish and British automobiles. We’ve grown steadily over the past couple of years. Our warehouse contains 1,000,000+ parts, and our customer base has grown from a few local customers to hundreds across the North America and worldwide.

We provide the highest quality OEM parts for your car. We're committed to providing you with Integrity Driven Service-Quality Driven Products-Value Driven Prices.

We encourage you to check us out. www.DrivingSourceNW.com

Take a look at what some of our customers have to say
about us in our eBay Customer Feedback. Seller name "drivingsource"

Driving Source NW is a company that will treat you with respect and value you as a person… we are a company that will go the ‘extra mile’… a company that's will be around for many more years to come… a company with integrity. In short, Driving Source NW is a company you can trust.

Thanks for allowing me to post this note,

Dennis

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jd74914
post Jun 18 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #2

Its alive

Member No.: 1,659
Region Association: North East States

I bought 2 Zenith Carb Rebuild Kits off of driving source on ebay last week . . . great price and really good quality parts. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
runfaster
post Nov 29 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,789

I bought a couple of items a few monst ago on ebay. Fair price and item shipped quickly. I would purchase agian.....
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 10:35 PM