Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 914/4 & 914/6 OEM Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
DrivingSourceNW
www.DrivingSourceNW.com

Good day everyone,

I have a 72 Porsche 914/4 that I'm currently in the process of restoring. It has a pure stock 1.7 with FI. I recently rebuilt the engine, had it repainted black and I'm currently working on it's Fuel Injection to get it running better.

I began Driving Source NW in 2003 in Salem Oregon, providing new Porsche auto parts to Ebay customers locally, nationally and worldwide. Driving Source NW is a mail order supplier of factory original auto parts for German, Swedish and British automobiles. We’ve grown steadily over the past couple of years. Our warehouse contains 1,000,000+ parts, and our customer base has grown from a few local customers to hundreds across the North America and worldwide.

We provide the highest quality OEM parts for your car. We're committed to providing you with Integrity Driven Service-Quality Driven Products-Value Driven Prices.

We encourage you to check us out. www.DrivingSourceNW.com

Take a look at what some of our customers have to say
about us in our eBay Customer Feedback. Seller name "drivingsource"

Driving Source NW is a company that will treat you with respect and value you as a person… we are a company that will go the ‘extra mile’… a company that's will be around for many more years to come… a company with integrity. In short, Driving Source NW is a company you can trust.

Thanks for allowing me to post this note,

Dennis
jd74914
I bought 2 Zenith Carb Rebuild Kits off of driving source on ebay last week . . . great price and really good quality parts. beerchug.gif
runfaster

I bought a couple of items a few monst ago on ebay. Fair price and item shipped quickly. I would purchase agian.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.