Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> who picked up the black 75 for 750$ today, a-1 auto in orange ca
G e o r g e
post Jun 19 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #1

Dr

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,832
Region Association: None

looked like a deal at 750 complete car with 2 ltr fuchs

black 75

just called, said it sold this morning.......
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Jun 19 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #2

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

A "guy and his daughter" said Eric The Asshole Owner (IMG:style_emoticons/default/post-2-1117899824.gif). Called this AM and offered a deposit via credit card...he said "can't do credit cards". Drove down this afternoon with cash and he told me "I sold it about 12:30". I thanked him politely for the 1.5 hour drive. He said "you should have called me". I said "we did asshole" and left.

Rust bubble on pass side fender about the size of the pancake on the rabbit's head....Fuchs may have been fakies as the lug bolts had the plastic covers on them....interior was so so....cracked windshield....didn't have brite work around windshield, had the Ford? rubber....he couldn't get it started, but the engine would turn over...It was a 1.8....engine lid was in disarray......but the paint was shiny (even over the rust bubble). I didn't bother checking anything else. Oh, it had Euro rear lenses. So, to whomever got it...."Good Luck with the rust repair".
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 06:19 PM