Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who picked up the black 75 for 750$ today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
G e o r g e
looked like a deal at 750 complete car with 2 ltr fuchs

black 75

just called, said it sold this morning.......
SLITS
A "guy and his daughter" said Eric The Asshole Owner post-2-1117899824.gif. Called this AM and offered a deposit via credit card...he said "can't do credit cards". Drove down this afternoon with cash and he told me "I sold it about 12:30". I thanked him politely for the 1.5 hour drive. He said "you should have called me". I said "we did asshole" and left.

Rust bubble on pass side fender about the size of the pancake on the rabbit's head....Fuchs may have been fakies as the lug bolts had the plastic covers on them....interior was so so....cracked windshield....didn't have brite work around windshield, had the Ford? rubber....he couldn't get it started, but the engine would turn over...It was a 1.8....engine lid was in disarray......but the paint was shiny (even over the rust bubble). I didn't bother checking anything else. Oh, it had Euro rear lenses. So, to whomever got it...."Good Luck with the rust repair".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.