Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SCCA EP/FP or open top guys.... Question, How do you fit!?
Terrance
post Jun 20 2006, 10:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,526

Question for you guys. I am building an EP'ish 914, and have a low front hoop on my cage. I read the rules, and I do clear the main hoop horizontal height of 2" below the main hoop, but I barely clear the diagonal.

SCCA states you need to be 2" below, and also below a plane that is drawn from the main hoop to the front hoop. How do you guys fit!? I've seen some pics and it doesn't seem like anyone really clears that part of the rules. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I have my seat pretty low already, sooo.... any suggestions? or you can PM with your "cheater advice" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Terrance   SCCA EP/FP or open top guys.... Question   Jun 20 2006, 10:18 AM
URY914   Lower the seat to the floor.   Jun 20 2006, 10:20 AM
Jeroen   what Paul said... and then tilt it   Jun 20 2006, 12:23 PM
Terrance   I'm slammed to the floor already with a yucky ...   Jun 20 2006, 03:46 PM
Jeroen   how about adding a small extension to your main ho...   Jun 20 2006, 06:53 PM
URY914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:11 PM