Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> where to buy exhaust & turbo flanges?, go'n six, might as well blow the 4 first
airsix
post Feb 25 2003, 03:28 PM
Post #1

I have bees in my epiglotis

Group: Members
Member No.: 266

Hey guys,
I'm going to run a turbo on my -4 for a season or two because the local club rules are just begging for it. Hopefully by then the six will be ready to go in. Anyway, the EFI has been on and running for almost a year and I've got all the turbo parts - just need to plumb it all together, and I need flanges.

Anybody know a good source for turbo and exhaust flanges? It's an IHI turbo. Haven't had much luck so far with the header people.

-Ben
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
airsix   where to buy exhaust & turbo flanges?   Feb 25 2003, 03:28 PM
Mueller   Hey Ben.... http://www.uniquemotorsports.com/prod...   Feb 25 2003, 03:32 PM
airsix   Thanks Mike. I might go with these if I don't ...   Feb 25 2003, 04:05 PM
Sammy   There's a complete turbo set up for a 2 liter ...   Feb 25 2003, 04:25 PM
L8Apex   check out my friend's shop. ATP Turbo   Feb 25 2003, 08:21 PM
Brad Roberts   This is where all the race shops get their collect...   Feb 25 2003, 11:37 PM
Brad Roberts   I decided to reply again. I really really want to...   Feb 25 2003, 11:39 PM
airsix  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 09:54 PM