Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SPARKY is laying down AX SMACK!
Joseph Mills
post Jun 20 2006, 10:23 PM
Post #1

on a Sonoma diet now...

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

After 3 years of blood sweat and tears (not to mention lots of money laundrying), my little yellow 914 is having his day on the AX battlefield this season. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This last sunday was the 5th first place finish in it's class (CSP), out of 6 events for this season! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) And is placing consistantly in the top 10-15% of all that SCCA can bring to the table.

Of course this would have NEVER happened without the guidance, knowledge and care of all of you guys that make up the heart and mind of the 914club.

Thanks to all of you that have directly helped me.

And thanks to all of you that inspired me with your own badass projects to keep me moving forward. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Okay...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Joseph Mills   SPARKY is laying down AX SMACK!   Jun 20 2006, 10:23 PM
SirAndy   :driving: :chkflag: :trophy: :beer2:   Jun 20 2006, 11:54 PM
BarberDave   :trophy: Way to go Joe,don't give the 914 al...   Jun 21 2006, 04:29 AM
Joe Ricard   Nice, knock down all the smack you can. Plus you c...   Jun 21 2006, 05:06 AM
dennisc   Congrats Joe--Your car looks good in race trim   Jun 21 2006, 05:17 AM
Joseph Mills   Thanks guys! The 914Club is a HUGE BRAIN...   Jun 21 2006, 06:45 AM
Sparky   Someone named a car after ME!!! WoooHo...   Jun 21 2006, 08:25 AM
Joseph Mills  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 04:36 PM