Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Make up your mind., No fuel, or too much.
BMXerror
post Jun 24 2006, 01:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

Well, I got the new fuel pump today, put it in, and it certainly makes pressure. The thing runs way too rich now. It won't even idle without flooding out and dying. I already suspected this, and long story short after all the diagnosis, I'm damn near positive that it's got a couple stuck injectiors. I'm not sure which ones or how many, but cylinder 2 and the enrichment injector are suspect. Anyhoo, my question is this: is it posible to remove and clean the injectors to unstick them, or is it one of those "throw 'em away and get new ones" things? For the price of a set of NEW injectors, I could get a set of weber carbs....... if only I could afford those. Anyways, I only ask because I've worked both of my cars all day and am too lazy to get up and read the manual. Thanks.
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
BMXerror   Make up your mind.   Jun 24 2006, 01:18 AM
Dave_Darling   There is no "enrichment injector" on a s...   Jun 24 2006, 09:46 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 11:41 AM