Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Regular Dallas Get-togethers?, I want in...
dagdal1967
post Jun 28 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #1

What are YOU looking at...

Group: Members
Member No.: 423

Hey all you DFW Teeners...

I know there are a lot of us about, and I even ran into one on the side of the road when my '74 had freaked out and decided to die!

Are there any regular get togethers in the DFW area? If ya'll have garage days, drive days or meet ups that you aren't listing on the board, then I want in!

I'd be willing to host too! :-)

Anyway.. Let me know. If I don't hear something, then I'll just have to plan one of my own!

Doug
(Carrollton)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
jr91472
post Jun 28 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #2

"I'm pacing myself sergeant..."

Member No.: 2,437

Yo...consider yourself in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)

As far as I know, all of our get togethers have been posted on this website. We are probably due to have another dinner or some such sometime soon.

We had one tech session last year at Clay's and there was talk of another (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Most of my run ends with other 914ers come at the Maverick region A/X which I just started attending this year. There is also the yearly Mid US Regional (MUSR) every fall. I heard rumors that it was going to be somewhere in Ark.

Anyway....post some pics of your car and tell us about yourself. The folks here locally are very helpful. Actually the everyone on this forum is helpful as you have probably noticed.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)

+Quote Post
spare time toys
post Jun 28 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #3

hooked on grilling food.

Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(dagdal1967 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:57 PM) *

Hey all you DFW Teeners...

I know there are a lot of us about, and I even ran into one on the side of the road when my '74 had freaked out and decided to die!

Are there any regular get togethers in the DFW area? If ya'll have garage days, drive days or meet ups that you aren't listing on the board, then I want in!

I'd be willing to host too! :-)

Anyway.. Let me know. If I don't hear something, then I'll just have to plan one of my own!

Doug
(Carrollton)

Who you calling regular (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) I am up for a meat and great (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif) some time after the Houston swap-a-thon on the 15th. That way any one who did WCC can show photos.
-Larry
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:52 PM