Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regular Dallas Get-togethers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dagdal1967
Hey all you DFW Teeners...

I know there are a lot of us about, and I even ran into one on the side of the road when my '74 had freaked out and decided to die!

Are there any regular get togethers in the DFW area? If ya'll have garage days, drive days or meet ups that you aren't listing on the board, then I want in!

I'd be willing to host too! :-)

Anyway.. Let me know. If I don't hear something, then I'll just have to plan one of my own!

Doug
(Carrollton)
jr91472
Yo...consider yourself in. drunk.gif

As far as I know, all of our get togethers have been posted on this website. We are probably due to have another dinner or some such sometime soon.

We had one tech session last year at Clay's and there was talk of another confused24.gif

Most of my run ends with other 914ers come at the Maverick region A/X which I just started attending this year. There is also the yearly Mid US Regional (MUSR) every fall. I heard rumors that it was going to be somewhere in Ark.

Anyway....post some pics of your car and tell us about yourself. The folks here locally are very helpful. Actually the everyone on this forum is helpful as you have probably noticed.

welcome.png

spare time toys
QUOTE(dagdal1967 @ Jun 28 2006, 01:57 PM) *

Hey all you DFW Teeners...

I know there are a lot of us about, and I even ran into one on the side of the road when my '74 had freaked out and decided to die!

Are there any regular get togethers in the DFW area? If ya'll have garage days, drive days or meet ups that you aren't listing on the board, then I want in!

I'd be willing to host too! :-)

Anyway.. Let me know. If I don't hear something, then I'll just have to plan one of my own!

Doug
(Carrollton)

Who you calling regular wacko.gif poke.gif I am up for a meat and great jsharp.gif some time after the Houston swap-a-thon on the 15th. That way any one who did WCC can show photos.
-Larry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.