Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> In response to Andy, the BS master.
olav
post Jun 28 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 34
Region Association: None

Original locked thread

last time i checked, he was paid by another club member out of his own pocket (!) who brokered the deal for you. after you canceled the check. i don't know what language you use, but "small claims" certainly *is* in your vocabulary ...

you got a great deal for all the work done and materials used. you even got free work out of the painter after he discovered that your old paint was flaking everywhere. he removed all the old BAD paint for *free* as that had not been part of the initial deal. he spent extra hour cleaning everything, did a lot of bodywork, did a custom color match so the paint would match the rest of the car.

all that for very little money. you got a great deal!
bye1.gif Andy

PS: "reasonable manner" is not the kind language i would use to describe your part of dealing with this ...

A) I paid him out of my pocket - Check your facts.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) The paint does NOT match.

C) It was NOT taken down to bare metal.

D) "Small Claims" was not in my vocab. you should check your facts.

E) The paint on my valances and rockers are now bubbling and they were taken to bare metal. Shit paint job.

F)The car now has to be repainted entirely.

G)I wasn't asking for a great deal. I was asking for a great job.

What part in this do you have Andy? You should mind your own business or check your facts before shooting your mouth off.

The paint job speaks for itself and I welcome anyone to come over and have a look at it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
olav   In response to Andy   Jun 28 2006, 07:29 PM
"Z"   Negative on another thread Ghostrider, the pattern...   Jun 28 2006, 07:45 PM
SirAndy  

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:42 PM