Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: 4 day holiday weekend, got any plans?, Going to Tucson, AZ and Upland, CA...
Mueller
post Jun 30 2006, 12:48 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

Going to take the twins (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) to go see my mom who still has not seen them in Oro Valley, AZ which is about 15 minutes from Tucson (the girls turn 6 months old on Sat. wow !!!)

Then on the way back we'll stop off in Upland, CA (not too far from LA) and visit Sherryls grandfather who is 97 years old and has not seen the girls yet as well.

We'll be back on Monday so hopefully I can get some time to play in the garage on Monday night and then at least half the day on Tuesday in between BBQ's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mueller   OT: 4 day holiday weekend, got any plans?   Jun 30 2006, 12:48 PM
Brad Roberts   HUm.. I have nothing planned for Sunday. Maybe I c...   Jun 30 2006, 01:46 PM
Mueller  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:37 PM