Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 4 day holiday weekend, got any plans?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Going to take the twins wub.gif wub.gif to go see my mom who still has not seen them in Oro Valley, AZ which is about 15 minutes from Tucson (the girls turn 6 months old on Sat. wow !!!)

Then on the way back we'll stop off in Upland, CA (not too far from LA) and visit Sherryls grandfather who is 97 years old and has not seen the girls yet as well.

We'll be back on Monday so hopefully I can get some time to play in the garage on Monday night and then at least half the day on Tuesday in between BBQ's beer3.gif

Brad Roberts
HUm.. I have nothing planned for Sunday. Maybe I can shoot up there and catch you guy's!

Would you be opposed that? Just a few minutes? I'll hang out with my dad after that or shoot up to Willow Springs for a track event from there.

I would like to see the new jackstand designers biggrin.gif

B
zymurgist
Going to see Grasshopper tomorrow and check out the parts from the 1970 911 he's parting out. (I have a shopping list.) Hopefully I can make my 911 a little bit nicer than it is.

Also going to clean out my basement (actually more like a root cellar). I had about 10 inches of water in it due to the east coast flood. Siphoned it all out the next day with all the garden hoses I own, and I placed a large fan down there to air it out, but there is still some stuff that can be hauled away and now's as good a time as any.
Brad Roberts
Basement: that is the place we keep our earthquakes!

B
scottb
get to pull my trany again and put shims under the clutch pivot ball (thanks mike!! alfred.gif )

scott: hey mike, i don't have any forward gears on the trany you built. what happened?

mike: you check for shims under the clutch pivot ball on your old trany?

scott: uhhh... blink.gif

mike: well, you probably wouldn't know to check....

(so i check, 3 thin shims)

scott: hey mike, i have 3 shims on my old trany under the pivot ball. guess this means i need to pull the trany to put these in the new one huh?

mike: yep av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

(just baggin' on ya there mikey poke.gif )

and that is why i love the 914 club and what i get to do tomorrow.....
Mueller
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jun 30 2006, 12:46 PM) *

HUm.. I have nothing planned for Sunday. Maybe I can shoot up there and catch you guy's!

Would you be opposed that? Just a few minutes? I'll hang out with my dad after that or shoot up to Willow Springs for a track event from there.

I would like to see the new jackstand designers biggrin.gif

B

I don't that's too bad of an idea, not too sure of the time schedual, I'll bring your Haltec...
Brad Roberts
I'll have my cell phone on. Upland is 15-20min. away from my dads place and 1.5hrs from Willow Springs.

B
Dad Roberts
Just gonna make this... look like this....again.......Dad driving.gif Oh yea.....Upland is about 5 minutes away. Mikey,maybe I can get to see ya...too!!
drewvw

Housework tonight, got a wedding tomorrow and have to work on monday, which blows but somebodys got to be here.

counting the days till my cape vacation at the end of July.....
Toast
I work about 15 minutes (depending on the freeway) from Upland.
Would be nice to meet you!
gregrobbins
Driving or flying?

Your always welcome to drop in and cool off in the pool and grab some grub.

Greg
Phoenix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.