Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> East Coast sighting, Red I-91 S in CT south of Hartford
blabla914
post Jul 2 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #1

I like primer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,740
Region Association: None

Curious to know if it was anyone here driving a red 2.0L car with a gold positive stripe that appeared to say 914 2.0L heading south on I-91 South in CT south of Hartford by the Rte 9 interchange around noon. Looked like the car had 2.0L fuchs wheels and New York plates. I've lived in CT for 8 years now and this is only the third 914 I've seen on the road other than PCA events.

Kelly
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
firstknight13
post Jul 2 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,817

QUOTE(blabla914 @ Jul 2 2006, 10:58 AM) *

Curious to know if it was anyone here driving a red 2.0L car with a gold positive stripe that appeared to say 914 2.0L heading south on I-91 South in CT south of Hartford by the Rte 9 interchange around noon. Looked like the car had 2.0L fuchs wheels and New York plates. I've lived in CT for 8 years now and this is only the third 914 I've seen on the road other than PCA events.

Kelly

kelly i've been up and down 91/rt9 for the past month and havn't seen another 914 except mine.... it is a daily driver/ work truck!!! i even put my chop saw and compressor in it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
blabla914
post Jul 4 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #3

I like primer

Member No.: 1,740

Dude! That's great. I drive mine all the time too. You didn't see mine since we were taking family to the airport in our truck. I'm not on 91 as much as I used to be since I changed jobs, but keep an eye out for a light ivory car with black bumpers/trim. that's me. It was real cool to be looking at the traffic coming the other way and saying "hey that's a 914".

Kelly

QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Jul 2 2006, 06:11 PM) *

QUOTE(blabla914 @ Jul 2 2006, 10:58 AM) *

Kelly

kelly i've been up and down 91/rt9 for the past month and havn't seen another 914 except mine.... it is a daily driver/ work truck!!! i even put my chop saw and compressor in it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
ptravnic
post Jul 4 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 747

I drove my signal orange 914 back from VT to NYC (NY plates) via 91 South this afternoon... Would have gotten quite a kick out of seeing the red one! Got lots of comments about the car while bumming around VT for the long holiday w'end... Happy B-Day America!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 05:28 AM