Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: East Coast sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
blabla914
Curious to know if it was anyone here driving a red 2.0L car with a gold positive stripe that appeared to say 914 2.0L heading south on I-91 South in CT south of Hartford by the Rte 9 interchange around noon. Looked like the car had 2.0L fuchs wheels and New York plates. I've lived in CT for 8 years now and this is only the third 914 I've seen on the road other than PCA events.

Kelly
firstknight13
QUOTE(blabla914 @ Jul 2 2006, 10:58 AM) *

Curious to know if it was anyone here driving a red 2.0L car with a gold positive stripe that appeared to say 914 2.0L heading south on I-91 South in CT south of Hartford by the Rte 9 interchange around noon. Looked like the car had 2.0L fuchs wheels and New York plates. I've lived in CT for 8 years now and this is only the third 914 I've seen on the road other than PCA events.

Kelly

kelly i've been up and down 91/rt9 for the past month and havn't seen another 914 except mine.... it is a daily driver/ work truck!!! i even put my chop saw and compressor in it. biggrin.gif
blabla914
Dude! That's great. I drive mine all the time too. You didn't see mine since we were taking family to the airport in our truck. I'm not on 91 as much as I used to be since I changed jobs, but keep an eye out for a light ivory car with black bumpers/trim. that's me. It was real cool to be looking at the traffic coming the other way and saying "hey that's a 914".

Kelly

QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Jul 2 2006, 06:11 PM) *

QUOTE(blabla914 @ Jul 2 2006, 10:58 AM) *

Kelly

kelly i've been up and down 91/rt9 for the past month and havn't seen another 914 except mine.... it is a daily driver/ work truck!!! i even put my chop saw and compressor in it. biggrin.gif

ptravnic
I drove my signal orange 914 back from VT to NYC (NY plates) via 91 South this afternoon... Would have gotten quite a kick out of seeing the red one! Got lots of comments about the car while bumming around VT for the long holiday w'end... Happy B-Day America!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.