Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MPS/ CHT, Noob question
BMXerror
post Jul 5 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

Hey all. She's still runnin rich. I was getting advice on my injection problems recently and someone mentioned testing the MPS and CHT. I'm new to all the automotive acronyms, so if someone could enlighten me on what those stand for, it would help me a lot. Also, how do you test those? I've done some diagnostic and prettymuch concluded that it's some sort of failing component. I've already checked for vacuum leaks, proper electrical connections, fuel pressure, proper injector and cold start valve pulse, and all that stuff. I haven't, however, checked the component compatability. I will when I get a chance, but it was running fine before it sat for 7 years, so I doubt that's the problem. Anyways, the brakes were finished yesterday, so she's ready to go other than the injection probs. So if you could tell me how to test those components, I'd appreciate it. Thanks AGAIN guys.
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:11 PM