Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pulled the plug on my PCA membership, After 16 years
URY914
post Jul 16 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #1

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

I received my renewal notice from the Porsche Club of America this week. It seems for the last 5 years I've debated if I should drop my membership. I don't need it to a/x with the club as they allow all who show up to run. I only got a $5.00 per a/x discount for each event and at $45.00/yr it didn't save me any money. It is more about getting value for my money and I don't see that I am.

Panaorama is pretty weak (have you ever seen the BMWCCA mag? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) ) And how much more will they ever print about a car that is over 30 years old. All the info you ever need is right here with this (mostly) normal bunch of guys. I like reading about the racing cars but now I can do that online. I have 16 years worth of Pano's to go through and cut out the 914 articles. That shouldn't take long.

Bye-Bye PCA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

Paul

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
URY914   Pulled the plug on my PCA membership   Jul 16 2006, 09:53 AM
porschenut   I agree. The only reason I keep paying is for the...   Jul 16 2006, 10:02 AM
URY914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:47 PM