Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> possible 914 purchase
Schnell944
post Jan 4 2003, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 86

hey guys, I am new to this board. I currently have a 944 and frequent the Rennlist board if any '44 guys are here. Anyway, you probably have been asked this numerous times, but what should I particualrly lok for when buying a 914. My father's friend has one that's suposedly rust free, save for a couple little boubles. he's jsut frustrated with the car and reportedly has a cruddly mechanic. Im more concerned with rust than anything(been ther, dont that with an old BMW 2002) and hope to use the car for autocross and just keep the '44 as a daily-driver. He may possible trade me his 914 for my '76 BMW 2002 pluss cash coming to me. I think it should be a good deal as im tired of the bimmer and it isnt a realistic track car for me.....but i have to check out the car first. thanks guys for any help and advice!

Ryan Z
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 01:22 AM