Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Portland GP on CBS now, GT2 class look like a great race!
carreraguy
post Jul 23 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #1

It's not your dad's 914!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,256
Region Association: Northern California

Damn! Its so hot I'm indoors with the A/C, watching TV and posting! Portlant GP ALMS at PIR is on now. Looks lilke great competition in GT2! Go Flying Lizard (Porsche GT-3)!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
msglaigaie
post Jul 23 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #2

msglaigaie

Member No.: 3,761
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

American Le Mans series. Cool way to waterski. Never seen that before.. The driver with the cast on his left hand does not look comfortable. A sprain they said. I wonder if he would continue to drive with it if it breaks??
+Quote Post
carreraguy
post Jul 23 2006, 01:50 PM
Post #3

It's not your dad's 914!

QUOTE(msglaigaie @ Jul 23 2006, 12:34 PM) *

American Le Mans series. Cool way to waterski. Never seen that before.. The driver with the cast on his left hand does not look comfortable. A sprain they said. I wonder if he would continue to drive with it if it breaks??

He'll gut it out for the points - just like van Overbeek and his sprained shoulder that should be in a sling. The #7 RS Spyder just go taken out at the Festival turn in a screwed up pass attempt - will have to watch that replay; not sure it was his fault, looked like the other guy was blocking big time..
+Quote Post
carreraguy
post Jul 23 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #4

It's not your dad's 914!

QUOTE(carreraguy @ Jul 23 2006, 12:50 PM) *

QUOTE(msglaigaie @ Jul 23 2006, 12:34 PM) *

He'll gut it out for the points - just like van Overbeek and his sprained shoulder that should be in a sling. The #7 RS Spyder just go taken out at the Festival turn in a screwed up pass attempt - will have to watch that replay; not sure it was his fault, looked like the other guy was blocking big time..

Shadows look awfully long all of a sudden. Sure enough, this is a delayed broadcast, yesterday I guess.
+Quote Post
dinomium
post Jul 23 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #5

Git on a chair son, all the good stuff is goin over yer head!

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 74
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

naughty naughty Corvette #5! And ya, the summer sun is still HIGH in the sky here in the Pac Nor west so tape delay for sure!
+Quote Post
carreraguy
post Jul 23 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #6

It's not your dad's 914!

QUOTE(dinomium @ Jul 23 2006, 01:42 PM) *

naughty naughty Corvette #5! And ya, the summer sun is still HIGH in the sky here in the Pac Nor west so tape delay for sure!

Yeh, I should have known better - there's no way CBS would broadcast a complete ALMS race - too long. Oh well, it was fun watching some of the action. Too bad the RS Spyders didn't do better - betcha Penske is pissed!
+Quote Post
smontanaro
post Jul 23 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 4,197
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(carreraguy @ Jul 23 2006, 02:18 PM) *

Damn! Its so hot I'm indoors with the A/C, watching TV and posting! Portlant GP ALMS at PIR is on now. Looks lilke great competition in GT2! Go Flying Lizard (Porsche GT-3)!

I stumbled upon that this afternoon as well. Very weird (though still cool) to see something other than NASCAR on the major networks...

Skip
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:07 PM