Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Today was the Porsche Club/ BMW Challenge, I was 1st Overall!!!
URY914
post Jul 23 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #1

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

This was the first time we held this kind of event. There were 60 drivers entered and was split just about 30/30 between the "teams'. The plan is to take each driver's best time, add them together and get the average time for the team. I didn't stay for the entire calculation (it was about to rain again). But the P-team had it all over the B-team. The course was around a minute. Around a minute for the B-team because we had several guys below 1:00. On my third run I laid down a smokin' 53.9XX for the fastest time of the day.

The two things that were trouble last time seem to be fixed. I did a quick alinement to the tail and added some shims to get out some camber. And I ran it with my air box base plate. This may have helped my hot start issue.

There was a guy there taking pics and they will be posted on the BWM club site someday. I'll post them here when I can. I also taped the runs with my rollbar mounted camera. Now I gotta figure out how to download and post here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I beginning to get a handle on this beast now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Paul
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
URY914   Today was the Porsche Club/ BMW Challenge   Jul 23 2006, 04:41 PM
Rotten Robby  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:21 PM