Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hi from Newbie
WildBill
post Jul 23 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,391

Hi, I have been lurking off and on forever, I am finally getting back to the 914 after spending 5 years building a house. I was once again surprised to see how helpful and pleasant (not too pleasant though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif) ) the people on this forum are.

I have a 1973 2.0 that I painted 8 years ago and never put back together that I hope to get going in the next couple of months. Still needs the floor pan scraped and painted, brakes done, wiring finished, and the new carb linkage set up. Then mostly install the best pieces from the mountain of lights and interior parts I have. It currently lives in my unfinished basement; I knew putting French doors in was a good idea. It has about 1/2 inch to spare on each side going through the doors.

I have downloaded tons of Classic threads, very impressive work for a bunch of people nutty enough to become obsessed with an overpriced VW. Hopefully I can get it going and make it to some of the events, after reading the forum for a couple of weeks I expect it to be very interesting meeting you guys/girls in person.

Bill F.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
WildBill   Hi from Newbie   Jul 23 2006, 09:43 PM
Headrage   :wavey: :wttc:   Jul 23 2006, 09:50 PM
grasshopper   :wttc: We are here to help. Looks like a great ca...   Jul 23 2006, 09:54 PM
KELTY360   So where in Washington are you? there's quite ...   Jul 23 2006, 10:12 PM
WildBill   I am below Spokane, WA in a town call Palouse (900...   Jul 23 2006, 10:19 PM
ThinAir914   Welcome! Always nice to see a new face here. ...   Jul 23 2006, 10:21 PM
WildBill   I just noticed Kelty360 was in Renton, my 914 came...   Jul 23 2006, 10:28 PM
KELTY360  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:49 AM