Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cool Suits...do they work and how do you fish the water lines?, through your fire suit.....
nine14cats
post Jul 24 2006, 10:23 PM
Post #1

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Group: Members
Member No.: 287
Region Association: None

I'm thinking of ordering a cool suit tomorrow and having it overnighted to me before this weekends time trial at Thunderhill. It's supposed to be somewhere ~100 degrees ambient which means sizzle city in the car. I was at Buttonwillow last month when it was 106 degrees and the track was somewhere around 120 degrees according to the pyro.

Do the cool suit shirts work and how do you run the coolant lines out of your fire suit? Do you need to have a hole stiched into it or do you unzip your from the bottom?

Hopefully there is one in stock close if I can get it to me by Thursday.

Thanks,

Bill P.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
nine14cats   Cool Suits...do they work and how do you fish the water lines?   Jul 24 2006, 10:23 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)   I know that Chris Murray and John Beck both use so...   Jul 24 2006, 10:28 PM
nine14cats   The budget racer setup is ~$500 once you thro...   Jul 24 2006, 11:00 PM
trekkor   I always see them in stock at Wine Country Motorsp...   Jul 24 2006, 11:05 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)   I use the cold wet towel on the neck...works prett...   Jul 24 2006, 11:06 PM
Randal  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 01:23 PM