Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cool Suits...do they work and how do you fish the water lines?, through your fire suit.....
Brad Roberts
post Jul 27 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #21

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

Here is a shot showing the water bottle line we used for Randy Pobst. Craig Stanton is helping him into the seat. I thought this picture showed the cool suit lines and cooler.

B

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nebreitling
post Jul 27 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #22

Member Emeritus

Member No.: 478

shit, you just want to show off a couple of top US road-racers...
+Quote Post
Brad Roberts
post Jul 28 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #23

914 Freak!

Ha ha.. that wasnt the intention!!

I dont have any pics on my office supplied laptop..soo I have to go to web servers where I know I have pics hosted (and can recall the URL path)

Come south for an event. I'm sure you are good now.. wait until you get Craig Stanton to talk with you about vehicle dynamics.

Recently he taught me "pre settling" the car. BLEW ME AWAY how much faster into and out of corners I could go... and to the other racers around you that dont know.. they freak out. The cant understand why you are lighting the brake lights 100's of feet prior to the entrance of a corner..LOL

BTW: he drove the shitty Spec Racer Fords for several years.. to earn his "low powered I can drive wings"

B
+Quote Post
Brad Roberts
post Jul 28 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #24

914 Freak!

I dont have any pics on my office supplied laptop..soo I have to go to web servers where I know I have pics hosted (and can recall the URL path)

Come south for an event. I'm sure you are good now.. wait until you get Craig Stanton to talk with you about vehicle dynamics.

Recently he taught me "pre settling" the car. BLEW ME AWAY how much faster into and out of corners I could go... and to the other racers around you that dont know.. they freak out. The cant understand why you are lighting the brake lights 100's of feet prior to the entrance of a corner..LOL

BTW: he drove the shitty Spec Racer Fords for several years.. to earn his "low powered I can drive wings"

B
+Quote Post
Brad Roberts
post Jul 28 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #25

914 Freak!

B
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 10:44 PM