Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A real cool guy move!, Dumbest thing I have heard of!
Chogokin
post Jul 26 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,878

OK This has got to take the taco! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) This is a sad story about a stupid guy that works for me, sad because I had to spell out for him what he did. At the start of this story, this fellow owns a 95 green honda civic in pretty good condition that he likes, but thinks he needs more room. So 4 weeks ago he trades the honda on a 99 Landrover Discovery (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) , ok, so he gets $4000 for his honda, pays an additional $4500 for the Landrover, and AND $3000 for a 2 year warranty (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif) on the rover!! Bringing the grand total to $12k. This is not even the dumb part yet. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) 3 weeks ago his wife informed him that she is divorcing him, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) which I guess REALLY threw the stupid switch on him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif) BECAUSE... Just yesterday he decided that he no longer liked the rover mileage "cost too much to fill up" he said, SO he took his 99 Rover to the Honda dealership GAVE them $500 and the now $12,000 Rover for get this [b]A 96 HONDA CIVIC! in the same condition as his 95, and with no warranty!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/alfred.gif) Hell he should have kept his $8k, I'd have kicked him in the nuts for free!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whack_3.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Chogokin   A real cool guy move!   Jul 26 2006, 06:58 PM
So.Cal.914   This is your drugs on brain.....Any answers.   Jul 26 2006, 07:08 PM
Chogokin   OH I almost forgot!! :boing: He went to an...   Jul 26 2006, 07:12 PM
GWN7   well you can see why the wife has had enough.....   Jul 26 2006, 07:10 PM
Mike McGrath   This guy works for you??? Please say you don...   Jul 26 2006, 09:02 PM
Chogokin  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:10 PM