Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tricks to make JP's car heavier, similar to the other thread, but different
brant
post Jul 31 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #1

914 Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 47
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Seeing the other thread made me realize that what I need at this point is for JP's car to gain 10 or 15lbs.

I was wondering if those of close proximity could sneak weight into JP's car for me when he wasn't looking?

the first thing that comes to mind is pebbles and dirt... but then I realized that he will probably vacuum the car out at some point and ruin all of that hard work.

so I started this thread to see if we could think of some more permanent sneaky ways to accomplish this.

perhaps led bars screwed onto the chassis somewhere...
somewhere he doesn't look often.

for example I could fabricate a common part but pour it full of lead prior to the switch. How abour the hollow portion of the rear swing arms?

wonder if I could drill a hole and pour molten lead into them?
hmmm...

any more great Ideas?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
brant
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
brant   Tricks to make JP's car heavier   Jul 31 2006, 11:50 AM
URY914   Drill a small hole in the roll bars somewhere. Eve...   Jul 31 2006, 12:08 PM
nine14cats   Inflate his slicks with water.... :evilgrin: Bil...   Jul 31 2006, 12:11 PM
Randal  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 08:39 AM