Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NPC O.T. salvaged vehicles, still vehicle related though
sj914
post Aug 2 2006, 02:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,053

I've been busy collecting parts for my other project and had been looking in the CA DMV website about re-titling a salvaged vehicle.

According to the DMV:
"Be sure you have bills of sale for all the major and minor parts used in the reconstruction of your vehicle. These documents should identify:

* The part purchased.
* The year, make, model, and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of the vehicle from which the parts were removed.
* The name, address, telephone number, signature, and driver license, identification card, Social Security card, or Federal Employer Identification number of the person from whom you bought or acquired the part."

Has anyone ever re-registered a vehicle and did you have to provide all this information to the DMV?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
sj914   NPC O.T. salvaged vehicles   Aug 2 2006, 02:02 AM
Dr Evil   Unless things have changed since 2 years ago, no. ...   Aug 2 2006, 07:51 AM
sj914   The info I quoted was generically for any vehicle....   Aug 2 2006, 11:30 AM
ZZZZZ   Bet ya if ya showed up at the DMV with a running v...   Aug 2 2006, 11:38 AM
Dr Evil  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:56 PM