Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody driving from Redwood City north soon?, Trying to get parts north from HPH soon
Chris Pincetich
post Aug 3 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #1

B-)

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,907
Region Association: Northern California

I have been talking to Rich at HPH and he has a great deal on some parts I want to buy, the big problem is I can't get to Redwood City Monday-Friday during his work hours because of my work hours and I am attending the RR PCA AX this Saturday in Santa Rosa so I can't go to HPH this Saturday either. I know he has a limited supply of what I want at the price he offered so I am hoping to call him soon, buy the parts with credit card over the phone, then a generous club member that is hopefully near HPH or going over there already could drive the parts up north and I can then meet you near Berkeley, Napa, at the RR AX, or something. The parts are less than 10 lbs each and easily fit in the trunk or passenger seat. I will happily supply a six pack or bottle of the beverage of your choice.

I know this a long-shot, selfish request from a CSOB, but ya never get nuttin unless ya ask (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nebreitling
post Aug 3 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #2

Member Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 478

i can't do it, but Rich will ship, you know.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 03:56 PM