Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody driving from Redwood City north soon?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris Pincetich
I have been talking to Rich at HPH and he has a great deal on some parts I want to buy, the big problem is I can't get to Redwood City Monday-Friday during his work hours because of my work hours and I am attending the RR PCA AX this Saturday in Santa Rosa so I can't go to HPH this Saturday either. I know he has a limited supply of what I want at the price he offered so I am hoping to call him soon, buy the parts with credit card over the phone, then a generous club member that is hopefully near HPH or going over there already could drive the parts up north and I can then meet you near Berkeley, Napa, at the RR AX, or something. The parts are less than 10 lbs each and easily fit in the trunk or passenger seat. I will happily supply a six pack or bottle of the beverage of your choice.

I know this a long-shot, selfish request from a CSOB, but ya never get nuttin unless ya ask biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
nebreitling
i can't do it, but Rich will ship, you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.