Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 700 horsepower, 295-pound V6, anyone?, And the intercoolers are even in the right place!
Boojum
post Aug 8 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,550

QUOTE(turboman808 @ Aug 8 2006, 07:31 PM) *

I only know this one group of guys with really expensive cars. They are very young and all have multiple ferraris and lambos. And yes they are jerkoffs. We do some work for them and every time they are in the office not once have they been there and not mentioned they are "Ivy League".

They also don't do any real racing but still think they are the hottest shit on 4 wheels. I guess driving 200mph on public roads in traffic makes you a badass.

Hell, what we need to do is modify some AGM-88 HARMs to home in on smugness and the willingness to endanger the public, then we're set! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Brett W
post Aug 9 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,169
Region Association: None

The guy above me answered the question: "cause he can"

I didnt discourage the owner.... because I'll get to drive it..LOL

What I meant was, why not use something on the order of a five speed or even siz speed. Mendeola, G50, Aisin, etc.
+Quote Post
byndbad914
post Aug 9 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #23

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Brett W @ Aug 9 2006, 04:00 AM) *

What I meant was, why not use something on the order of a five speed or even siz speed. Mendeola, G50, Aisin, etc.

How but a sequential box that will stick about 4" out the back of the car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

http://www.mendeolatransaxles.com/hd4.php

I left a lot of drool on the show model at SEMA and PRI last year (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) but let me assure you, those Mendeolas are in no way, shape or form "short". Even the lower torque capable box was too long (I was measuring away for the 914). I have the 930 wedged in there and those are a few inches longer minimum.

But, that said, I want to use one of those S4 8-lug dogring sequential boxes in the rear of a 70 Mustang fastback. Daon need no stinking rear trunk... next project way down the money trail... must finish the teener first!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 12:37 PM