Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Son of a B**CH, God does not want me to have a '14
dagdal1967
post Aug 9 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #1

What are YOU looking at...

Group: Members
Member No.: 423

AAARRGGHHH (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

It seems that the powers that be do NOT want me to have a 914.

The first time I had one, I had to sell it because my business was going down the tubes and I needed money to survive. As soon as I sold it, things got better, I changed jobs and money was rolling in faster than I could deal with it.

I was a good boy and waited till I was completely back on my feet with all my bills paid and no debt to speak of before I bought my next one.

I've only had my car for about 4 months and the downward spiral has already started. The bills are mounting and the only clear path forward is to sell the car and use the money to even things out.

WHY DOES GOD HATE ME HAVING A 914? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad2.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dagdal1967   Son of a B**CH   Aug 9 2006, 12:24 PM
drewvw   Sorry to hear that. I hope that putting my 1000th...   Aug 9 2006, 12:44 PM
Boojum   It's times like these which make one think tha...   Aug 9 2006, 12:51 PM
Jenny   What, like a man-whore? Can you take out a line...   Aug 9 2006, 01:00 PM
Root_Werks   I have certainly been there-done-that a few times ...   Aug 9 2006, 01:04 PM
Toast   Try to look at possibly having to sell your car as...   Aug 9 2006, 01:16 PM
Brando   Quick! Put it in storage and forget about it...   Aug 9 2006, 01:23 PM
GTeener  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 02:01 AM